This talk is intended for physicians and other healthcare professionals caring for breastfeeding dyads. It also could be helpful for breastfeeding moms themselves.
In this lecture you will learn:
- What is “The Mastitis Spectrum?”
- What is the physiology underlying plugged ducts and mastitis?
- What are the different ways that “mastitis spectrum” problems present?
- What are the most helpful ways to treat these conditions?
- What do we NOT recommend doing anymore? First, Do No Harm.
- What can YOU do on the front lines to prevent these problems from occurring and treat them when they do?