Doctors On Social Media Teach Podcasting
What is the secret sauce for having an interesting conversation? In this episode learn the tips and tricks from seasoned as they dive into the essence of creating an amazing conversation.
Dr. Taylor Brana teaches about the nuances of having an enticing conversation, and brings on Drs. Bradley Block & Colin Zhu as show guests, to enrich the dispensed advice.
Bradley Block, MD, is an otolaryngologist – head and neck surgeon on Long Island, New York, where he lives with his wife and three young sons. He is a partner at ENT and Allergy Associates and he created the Physician’s Guide to Doctoring Podcast. It is a scintillating and engaging podcast, where he interviews physician and non-physician experts to help teach us what we should have been learning while we were busy memorizing Kreb’s Cycle. It is a practical guide for practicing physicians, physicians-in-training and all allied health professionals. Topics range from personal finance to politics to improving interactions with patients to what every doctor should know about different specialties. You can find him at PhysiciansGuidetoDoctoring.com and on Twitter and rarely on Instagram @physiciansguide. You can’t find him on TikTok, Snapchat, Etsy or on Pinterest and you probably never will. He went to med school at SUNY Buffalo and graduated with research honors and went on to residency at Georgetown. He enjoys surfing (yes, there is surfing on Long Island), skiing (there is no skiing on Long Island), smoking meat, exercising, throwing his sons across the pool and finding any excuse to quote an 80s movie.
Colin Zhu is a:
- Double Board-Certified in Family Medicine/Lifestyle Medicine
- Diplomate of American Board of Lifestyle Medicine
- Natural Gourmet Institute Alumni
- Interned Junoon, one Michelin Star Contemporary Indian Restaurant
- Studied at Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition Alumni
- Advisory Council Member of Global Positive Health Institute
- International Speaker
- Author of Thrive Medicine
- Podcast Host for Thrive Bites
- Creator/Faculty Chair of The THR5 Formula™ Masterclass Series