Why Become a Medical Expert Witness
- Getting medical expert witness work is one of the most lucrative side gigs out there.
- If you’re already a Medical Professional, you can make extra cash on the side
- You can do this while keeping your primary job, taking care of patients.
- It’s fairly simple, with the right resources at hand.
But most medical professionals likely don’t know this:
Even if you manage to get contacted by attorneys for cases, actually doing Expert Witness analysis well isn’t as obvious as one might think.
Imagine what your life would be like if you actually had:
- a roadmap to complete all the steps, as a Medical Expert, from initial phone call to trial testimony, and everything in between.
- your own small business Limited Liability Company (LLC), allowing you to perform Expert work safely while claiming appropriate tax write-offs.
- the perfect Medical Expert resume to make you stand out from the competition.
- confidence and know-how to be a successful and objective expert who upheld the highest standards at all times.
Having the confidence to know how to uphold the highest forensic standards at all times is something that you – any medical professional – can learn. It’s something that I teach, in this course. I’ve pulled together training videos, worksheets, handouts, and more, to help you not only become the a medical expert, but the BEST expert that you can be.
It can feel really overwhelming, sure.
The fact is, you may have already been approached for expert jobs in the past. Most medical professionals don’t recognize these opportunities, or ignore them because they didn’t know what questions to ask.
On the other hand, you may have already been interested in Expert Witness work in the past, but don’t know where to start in order to pursue cases.
Either way, now’s the time to leverage the opportunities that exist.