Many breastfeeding problems are predictable, preventable, and easily fixable with the right information. But many parents don’t get the necessary information and problems often worsen quickly.
I am here to teach you what you REALLY need to know before your baby arrives so you can enjoy breastfeeding. Join me to learn all my favorite tips and tricks to make breastfeeding go smoothly.
In 5 live classes via Zoom, this course I will teach you:
- How lactation works
- Normal infant patterns and feeding cues
- How to know if your baby is getting enough milk
- Establishing a good milk supply
- Latch and positioning to prevent nipple pain
- Pumping, milk expression, and milk storage
- Returning to work
- How to prevent, recognize, and treat common breastfeeding problems