I’m also a healthcare social media expert, who founded a large online venture (SoMeDocs!) to empower physicians, by teaching them the confidence and tools to build online brands.
A little on what I’ve accomplished these past few years (most of which I’ve earned by dabbling online!)
- named Medscape’s Top Twenty Physician Influencers in 2019
- named Top Ten Internists to Follow on Twitter by Medical Economics in 2018
- been featured in multiple publications, including LA Times, Boston Globe, Huff Post, SELF, Medscape, Medical Economics, EP Lab Digest, Gastro & Endo News
- speaker at multiple conferences and events, including the Harvard Writer’s Healthcare CME Conference.
- spoken at the UN Commission for the Status of Women/AMWA
- co-curating a book: compilation of fabulous short stories by women physicians
- heard on multiple podcasts, speaking about innovating, thinking outside of the box in healthcare, branding and social media strategy
- created organic traction on a movement that now spans across social media platforms and has sparked numerous physician-created brands and companies
- Today, we can impact healthcare using online presence, more easily than ever. So let’s do it.