We’re a community of doctors, aimed at successful networking.
Our FB group facilitates organized interactions. Here’s how it works:
- docs are vetted in as doctors
- at the beginning of each month, we host a 5-day workweek summit, featuring a different topic each day.
- for each of those days, for a 24-hour period, anyone logged in can post conversations and shares within that topic. For example, if Monday’s topic is “speaking”. anyone who posts about speaking on that Monday would be approved. Examples of posts could be pitching yourself as a speaker for those who have podcasts. Or writing about the last speaking gig you took part in. Or sharing tips on speaking.
- at the end of the summit, on a weekend evening, we will host a speed networking session, virtually, so everyone can meet
- we boast a welcome-all policy. This means all are welcome, as long as they are kind to each other. Unlike other groups in existence on FB, we will erase anyone’s links from comment sections. It is a free-market space where all are welcome to openly network.