1. Dr. Inc is a leading voice and influencer for physicians as micro-corporations.
2. Dr. Inc helps make doctors aware that they are small businesses and should consider forming their own professional micro-corporation early in their careers. Today most doctors are unaware of the benefits of creating their own corporation, regardless of their employment model, and blindly only see themself as an individual tax-payer.
3. Dr. Inc provides resources to employers and administrators of doctors about how doctors as micro-corporations and the Employment Lite models benefit both parties by preventing physician burnout, enhancing recruitment and retention of doctors, and reducing physician labor costs for large corporations.
4. Dr. Inc makes doctors aware that there are other job structures beyond traditional employment. Employers and recruiters will not typically present these to you. Thus, the option is hidden from most doctors.
5. Dr. Inc. is building the micro-corporation-employment lite space and is the leading voice in this space.
6. Dr. Inc helps doctors avoid burnout by restoring their professional and personal autonomy through their own micro-corporation.
7. Dr. Inc helps doctors thrive personally and professionally and live their best life while practicing medicine.
8. Dr. Inc helps doctors to maximize their household financial positions through:
-Personal Finance Education & Outsourcing
-Income Strategies-optimizing Fair Market Value compensation, adding in side gigs-jobs, how to retain income through their micro-business structure
-Tax Strategies-how to reduce marginal tax rates in comparison to traditional W-2 employees.
-Benefit management-Helping doctors understand how micro-corporations can more rapidly grow their retirement funding and significantly individualize their self-directed benefit package.