A few physician misperceptions, where it comes to independent practice:
1. You are all gaslighted into thinking you have to take a “salary” and can’t dictate your terms.
2. If unhappy, how willing are you to take the necessary risks to strike out on your own?
3. How willing are you to learn a new way to practice and generate multiple revenue streams?
4. How willing are you to stick your neck out and self-promote?
5. For primary care, insurance is NOT the only way to make a living. Look at all the happy DPC practices. I know an internal med doc who did not want to work more because he would get into the next higher marginal tax bracket!
6. Do you have an abundant or scarcity mindset?
Open your eyes.
Look at other opportunities.
Trading time for money is an INEFFICIENT way to generate revenue.